Dermamelan® Intimate Pack
A unique method to correct, in a single session, pigmentation imperfections and improve the quality and appearance of the intimate area specifically formulated to be effective and respect the characteristics of the skin in that area.
Dermamelan® intimate is the anti-aging depigmentation method that provides a corrective, regulating the action, achieving an effective result in the short and long term to correct hyperpigmentation of:
- genital-perineal area
- perianal area
- mons pubis
- inner thighs and groins
WHAT DOES THE DERMAMELAN® INTIMATE TREATMENT INVOLVE?
Dermamelan® Intimate is a multi-step procedure consisting of 2 phases.
Phase 1 is an intensive depigmentation process performed in-office.
- The treated area will be cleansed with gauze and lukewarm water and mesolips protector will be applied to prevent the migration of the peeling solution to adjacent areas.
- The dermamelan® intimate mask will be applied to the treatment area and the mask is left in place for 2 hours and removed at home.
- The dermamelan® intimate occlusive film will be placed over the treatment area to allow the active ingredients to work.
Phase 2 is a continuous depigmentation at-home program that requires you to:
- The dermamelan® intimate occlusive film and mask should be removed using lukewarm water and an intimate cleansing gel.
- The post-procedure crystal fiber intimate mask should be applied over the treatment area. The mask helps reduce any discomfort or irritation and should remain in place for 10-15 minutes.
- The dermamelan® intimate home depigmenting gel cream should be applied over the treatment area