Lips fillers are injectables that contain hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in the skin. They help add or restore volume and draw water to your lips, making them appear much more full and hydrated.
Types of Fillers at Nova Skin Med Spa
- Achieves doll-like volume and Instagram ready lips!
- Aids in collagen production
- Lasts 12-18 months
Revannesse Lips+ (New and Hot on the Market!)
- More product per syringe than other brands : 1.2 ml vs 1ml
- Dissolves easier
- Less swelling and bruising
- Soft/natural feeling lips
The RHA Collection
How Are RHA Fillers Different From Other HA Fillers?
RHA fillers contain longer HA crosslink chains and fewer chemical modifications than other fillers, like JUVÉDERM and Restylane. The hyaluronic acid is processed at a lower temperature allowing it to maintain more of its natural structure. This results in an HA filler that is much more stable and resilient in consistency, hence its name: Resilient Hyaluronic Acid.
This collection consists of four formulations, each indicated for different concerns and areas of the face. The line of products includes:
- RHA 1 Rensity: The thinnest filler used for smokers line and tear troughs
- RHA 2: For lip filler and to smooth out small lines
- RHA 3: Fills deeper wrinkles, like nasolabial folds
- RHA 4: Ideal for shaping and rejuvenating the lower face and filling the deepest creases
Click the ‘Book Now’ button to schedule a consultation and learn more about filler options.